Hi,

I've noticed when trying to utilize the Docker Hub's Webhooks for
automation that is supports no notion of "authentication". One *could* use
Basic Auth over TLS of course but there is no support for Authentication
Tokens or any other mechanisms.

Is this on the roadmap? If not can we consider supporting this?

If not; Why? And if this is not going to be considered; can we at least
consider supporting ways to verify the "authenticity" of the payload from
the Docker Hub so we can reasonably assure the payload hasn't been tempered
with?

cheers
James

James Mills / prologic