Hi all,

I have installed docker on my local ubuntu:16.04 server and pulled docker
repository from docker hub. I have edited my /etc/hosts  192.168.1.2
 abc.xyz.
 when i ran the docker repository on port 5000:5000 i was able to push my
custom docker image to my local repository using localhost:5000/image_name

When i tried to push that image using 192.168.1.2:5000/image_name it show

http: server gave HTTP response to HTTPS client

may i know what should i need to do so that i can created Central docker
local repository and able to push and pull our custom docker images from my
local LAN servers

Thanks