I wrote small python scripts to gererate some HTML pages to
list Japanese translation status and have been using it at:
http://cvs.apache.jp/~yoshiki/httpd-docs/
(follow the last link for 2.1 because it's more interesting
than other versions.)

My current pet project is to write tools and improve
infrastructure to make translation easier.  So I thought I'd
ping this list if anyone else has interest in having the
similar list generated for language he/she is working on.  I
need to do a little bit of refactoring to supprot multiple
languages but it's not too hard to get the pages generated
for other languages.

--
Yoshiki Hayashi