History: we dropped the FAQ page because it was so grossly out of date
that it wasn't readily salvageable. I don't object to Frequently Asked
Questions pages if they are indeed frequently asked questions. What we
had were not, and many of the answers were bad.

I haven't looked at the one in the Wiki for a while. I don't think it's
likely that we want to copy it wholesale, but, perhaps, use a little
more filtering.

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@rcbowen.com - @rbowen
http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon