Hi luis,

new_features_2_2.html does not contain your language (es)

It's probably a build problem.

Did you follow these steps :

 * cd <your_local_trunk_repos_root>/manual
 * svn add new_features_2_2.xml.es <http://new_features_2_2.xml.es>
 * copy the build folder (the one that contains build.sh)|in
   ||<your_local_trunk_repos_root>/manual|
 * cd <your_local_trunk_repos_root>/manual/build
 * .|/build.sh validate-xml|
 * |cd ||<your_local_trunk_repos_root>|
 * |svn commit|
 * |cd |<your_local_trunk_repos_root>/manual/build
 * |./build.sh es|
 * |./build.sh validate-xhtml|