In fact, its probably "They not only offer free certificates, they also developed . . ."

I fix it, if the redactor ("icing") don't disagree.

Le 19/02/2018 à 11:41, Daniel Ferradal a écrit :
Well, it's let'sencrypt, so we could even leave it at "They offer free
certificates" :)

In fact, I suppose the right phrase is "They now offer certificates", but
I'm not sure

and I wanted to know what the the redactor wanted to say.