@Andreas: Indeed, it's not perfect. Btw, if you have noticed bad
translations, it would be helpful if you could file a bug report about

Documentation Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-docs in Ubuntu.

  Impossible to choose language on help.ubuntu.com

Status in Online publishing of the Ubuntu documentation:
Status in Ubuntu Server Guide:
Status in ubuntu-docs package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  I am a Dutch user. However, for virtually any technical documentation,
  English is the lingua franca on the web. It is an incredible nuisance
  to look up technical details in Dutch. I appreciate the effort to make
  help.ubuntu.com accessible in all languages, however it is a TERRIBLE
  idea (and quite frankly, since the content is available in English,
  but I can't access it, I classify it as a bug) to prevent people from
  changing the language they read it in.

  Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
  I expect to be able to read online help files in English.
  Instead, I am forced to read them in Dutch.

Post to     : documentation-packages@lists.launchpad.net