This seems to be a Wayland issue. Sticky keys works for me if I log in
to an "Ubuntu on Xorg" session, but not if I log in to "Ubuntu".

Not sure which is the affected package, but quite sure it's not ubuntu-
docs. Changing to gnome-control-center for now.

** Package changed: ubuntu-docs (Ubuntu) => gnome-control-center
(Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: gnome-17.10 wayland

Documentation Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-docs in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1727716

Title:
  17.10 sticky keys doesn t work

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  hi

  I upgraded my system to 17.10 but now sticky keys doesn t work altough
  I reopen it in typing asist.

  thanks