Hi, :-)

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 06:53, Ron Faile <rmfa...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On 11/27/2010 4:08 PM, Leo Moons wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> The Belgian and Luxemburg numbers are not working. When dialing in via the
>> Netherlands: the pin is not accepted.
>>
>> Can any body help?
>>
>> Many thanks
>> Best regards
>>
>> Leo Moons

I'm so sorry I did not check my mail during the call. :-(

We did catch this problem on the IRC, and all had to use the
moderator's PIN in the end (as you will have read)...

However, I plan to propose another confcall in the very near future,
and will also be writing up this one at a page I created on the wiki
[1]. So you will be able to read up on the discussions.

My sincere apologies for this disappointment... I was able to log in
the other day when I tested... Next time I will ensure we don't have
this kind of problem.

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/ConfCalls/Brainstorming

David Nelson