On 1/9/2011 6:20 AM, Hal Parker wrote:
I have just finished editing Writer Guide Chapter 1. I updated the template
and replaced many of the screenshots, mostly using images from Ron's zip
file or from the Getting Started guide. I put the replacement file on both
the Alfresco site and the wiki. Hope I did the Alfresco thing correctly!

Hal

There was a change to the Tip/Note/Caution tables, too, as I noticed in looking at the Getting Started with Writer chapter and working on Chapter 9 of the Writer Guide. All have the line color changed to Gray 40%, and a background color in cell A1: Tip is Chart 6, Note is Green 4, Caution is Chart 3. I didn't notice any other such housekeeeping-type changes -- are there any?

About the status in the control table Feedback column -- as I understand it that stays at NO while we have the chapter checked out and have not yet replaced the wiki file, goes to BACK if we replace the wiki file and no longer have it checked out, but know it is not done, and goes to YES when we think it's ready for proofreading. Is that right? If a chapter is checked out again for editing while in BACK status, does it go to NO again, or is the ID in the Checkout column enough?