On Thu, 2011-01-13 at 12:46 -0800, Andy Brown wrote:
> On Thu Jan 13 2011 12:15:45 GMT-0800 (PST)  Andreas Mantke wrote:
> > Hi Sophi, *,
> >
> > Am Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2011, 20:24:42 schrieb Sophie Gautier:
> >> Hi Jean...
> >>
> >> and all the ODF Authors, just seen the launch of the site on identi.ca :-)
> >> Wish you all the best!
> >
> > thanks for your wishes.
> >
> > The platform is open to all documentation writers, reviewers etc. around
> > ODF. There
> > is also a space to work on LibreOffice documentation ;-)
> >
> > Regards,
> > Andreas
> >

> Where do we find it??  Will we have to re-register?
>
> Thanks
> Andy

Andy, I will be making an announcement about this soon to the OOoAuthors
team. The note on identi.ca (which I have not seen) was IMO a bit
premature.

Yes, you will need to re-register at the new site.

The OOo part of the site is not fully ported, and I have not updated the
instructions. So that part is not ready for serious use. We hope to have
it ready within a few days, but that depends on Andreas' workload as
well as mine.

The URL is  http://odfauthors.org/