Given the very small numbers of any of these phrases, my guess is that the whole idea of naming the control type is mostly being avoided. My personal choice would be to say something like "select xxx from the yyy list," where yyy is the name of the option. I agree it's not worth changing existing uses of "drop-down list" or "selection list" when they're there, though.