Hi, :-)

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 10:06, Ron Faile <rmfa...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> If we remove the
> Writer Guide files, what are the users going to read if they need some
> documentation? Especially since 3.3 was just released and many people will
> be visiting the site. They need to be able to download something, even if
> it's not finished.

This week, I'll start contributing work on the remaining chapters that
need attention, and I hope we'll get an acceptable version to
publishable status *very quickly*.

> I also thought that the documentation development page for working files
> should not have been deleted so quickly. Alfresco is only in it's infantcy
> as far as implementation goes. It would have been nice to have kept it until
> things are more ironed out.

IMHO, Jeremy and Samphan's work is ready for start of docs work, and -
by starting work with the existing Alfresco workflow they've produced
- we can quickly fix anything we run across.

In any case, I've finished the work on the website that I was doing.
So, from now on, I'll be working to get up to speed with Alfresco and
the current situation in docs, and will be actively taking part in the
work you guys are doing.

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation

David Nelson