Hi all,

I'll give an short update for those who are working or interested in working on
ODFAuthors.
I activated the working copy support on ODFAuthors for binary files like ODT.
It is
posible now to do something like a checkout for a ODT-Document. You can find
this
feature inside the actions menu (green menubar).
If you create a working copy of a document, this document is locked for other
users
(no other user can work on this document). Every member can get the information
who
has checked out the document.

The editor of the working copy can download this document, edit it on his PC,
replace
later the original working copy file with the file from his PC. At the end he
replaced the original file in Plone/ on ODFAuthors with the working copy.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice