I completed my pass of 0203WG3-WorkingWithText.odt, but I still cannot Update
it!  So please take heed that I have a lot of work on this that is in limbo,
and don't edit the same file.

I found a few things that need attention (not counting graphics updates), and
since the document is "all or nothing" I'll kick it back to Drafts for someone
to take a look at the indicated notes.  Other changes I've made myself, which
are either purely copy editing or based on the behavior I'm seeing.
Everything's under "Record Changes".

I would think that we should all have "Changes" and "Comments" visible when
working on any of this stuff, as a matter of course.