When attempting to define the list of items to appear in a List box form
control, Barbara and I can't work out how to get the list items to be
selectable in a drop-down list. The instructions in Chapter 15 of the Writer
Guide don't work: the whole list appears on one line when the dropdown arrow
is clicked (out of design mode) and the individual items are not selectable.
I've tried other input variations without success. Is this a bug, or are we
missing some option or property that needs to be set differently?

Hal