From: Johnny McClung <jdmccl...@gmail.com>
To: documentation@libreoffice.org
Sent: Mon, 21 February, 2011 20:48:41
Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Introduction

Hello,

My name is Johnny and I'm interesting in helping with LibreOffice
documentation. I'm currently running Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick. Since installing
Ubuntu a few months ago, I'm working on joining the Ubuntu Beginners Team (
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/) to work on the Ubuntu Community
Documentation. I have a sporadic schedule, but am willing to help with what
I can.

Thank you,
Johnny