Good hear that the wiki will be opened up once the technology is in
place. I think the way that the LibreOffice help links to the wiki is
a great start - now we just need the wiki to work for us when we see
something that needs attention.

I'm the kind of editor who will often check things in the online help
and just correct any mistakes or unclear phrases used. So going
through a bug filing process to correct documentation? No thanks. I
sometimes get swamped with the bugs I track already.

I'll keep my ears open for the solution when it arrives.

All the best, Duncan

--
'The unconsidered life is not worth living' - Socrates