On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Daniel A. Rodriguez <
daniel.armando.rodrig...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I set up a Spanish "space" in Alfresco. I have not given anyone special
> > permissions because I don't know how, so I hope that you can set up any
> of
> > the subspaces that you need for the group. If not, let us know.
>
> could you give a brief description of the intended use of the
> platform, so we could investigate

David Nelson can probably tell you better than I can, but this is what I
understand. The Alfresco site is intended to be a place for people to work
on documentation for LibreOffice (ODFAuthors is another place). When
documents are published, they are made available to users through other
websites, such as the wiki or the LibreOffice.org website or a separate
Alfresco site that people do not need to log in to. Different language
groups can set up their part of the Alfresco site in any way suits their
preferred workflow.

Hal