Hi Tom :)

What I am seeing is OOo specific images in documentation that is already
published on the Libreoffice website.

Before I say more, I'd like to add that I can see a lot of work has gone
into documentation already, and I'm not simply criticizing that work but
hoping to help improve upon it however I can.

That said, take for example the first image of the Getting Started Guide:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/c/c2/0101GS3-IntroducingLibO.pdf.
We
have OOo icons in that very first image at page 9 while the rest of the
screenshots have been updated for the file. In addition, several other files
still have OOo branding in the screenshots. I would be happy to clean this
up if the team deems it necessary.

~Elliot