Hi Rogerio, :-)

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 20:42, Rogerio Luz Coelho <luz.roge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There still is my Installation instructions for Linux in Alfresco ... ?
>
> It was finished, but no one ever gave me feedback ...

Yes, it can be found under Company Home > (en) English [English]
Content > Documentation > Install Guides > Drafts

I guess there was no feedback because it didn't get to a definitively
finished state (proofreading, augmentation, etc.), and the context
evolved (more distribs to take account of, etc.)... So it's still
somewhat of a work in progress...

Indeed, I ran into a couple of alternative sets of instructions around
the Web that were geared towards a particular Linux distrib, that made
the original instructions I wrote on the wiki look extremely complex
and cumbersome... So we'd probably need to have a major re-think about
the approach...

David Nelson