Hi Song Chuan and Sufyan :-)

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 15:50, ~*Low Song Chuan*~ <song8...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> Hi David
> I would like to contribute to English Documentation work. Do I need the
> Alfreco account? What are the things I can contribute?
> Regards
> Song Chuan

I have sent you guys credentials for our Alfresco platform at
http://alfresco.libreoffice.org / http:documentation.libreoffice.org

Alfresco is the platform that the LibreOffice English Docs team is
currently using for managing our work, before we post end-user-content
on the LibreOffice wiki.

If you browse to "Company Home > (en) English [English] Content >
Resources", you will see some material that will help you get started
working as part of the team.

Please also browse to "Company Home > (en) English [English] Content >
Documentation". You will see the material we are presently working on.
Can you take a look around and see what you feel inspired to work on?

Feel free to mail me directly with any problems anytime, but I
recommend you to write to the documentation team mailing list as a
general rule, because you can get good advice and guidance from the
other docs team members as well as myself. :-)

David Nelson