Hi Sufyan, :-)

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 19:38, Muhammad Sufyan Zainalabidin
<sufyan....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Thanks for the account. When you say the list, does it mean replying back to
> you?
>
> I would like to focus on Libre Writer documentation. Any clue where to
> start? (=
>
> Sufyan

When I say the list, I mean the LibreOffice documentation mailing list
to which you guys originally posted your request.

It's the best place to ask about where to jump in, because you'll get
feedback from other team members there, too. If you read the day's
mailing list posts, you'll see I replied to you and Song Chuan
already.

If no-one else in the team has better ideas to put forward then I will
sort you out a task that you could take on though... Let's see who
answers over the next few hours...

David Nelson