From: David Nelson <comme...@traduction.biz>
To: documentation <documentation@libreoffice.org>
Sent: Saturday, 4 June 2011 4:54 PM
Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress Guide (Chapter 3)

Hi,

So I've just had a look at chapter 3 of the Impress guide, and the
screenshots *look like* they were taken under Windows... My suggestion
would be that we re-take them (see the Chapter 1 thread for the
discussion on screenshot conventions)...

Anyone got any other ideas?

Jaimon, Song Chuan, Sufyan, do you feel ready for this?

--
David Nelson