Hi Sufyan,

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 11:17, Muhammad Sufyan Zainalabidin
<sufyan....@gmail.com> wrote:
> The screenshots for Writer chapter 1 have been updated. I've changed some
> part of the text on the last page of the guide. Can I still edit the guide
> even if the document has been categorised under published? Please correct me
> =P
>
> Sufyan

Yes, please do. We will deal with moving stuff around in a few days
when we have accumulated more work done and see better about a new
workflow (contact in progress with the Alfresco project). The only
thing would be to keep working in the same space ("folder").

Thank you very much for the work done.

--
David Nelson