Jean, what I intend to do concerning AutoText in my future versions of the templates is to include a downloadable *.bau file with the predefined AutoText entries dedicated for each individual template, which can be downloaded and included in a user's AutoText folder, such as: C:\Program Files\LibreOffice 3\Basis\share\autotext\en-US for an XP installation in US English, for example. [I reckon other Windows operating systems would employ the same folder.] This should eliminate confusion when different page sizes, etc. are used for different templates. Each *.bau file needs a carefully descriptive filename for each template variant, so that the users need not have to create any such AutoText entries, unless they choose to.

Gary
--

Gary Schnabl
Southwest Detroit, two miles NORTH! of Canada--Windsor, that is...

Technical Editor forum <http://TechnicalEditor.LivernoisYard.com/phpBB3/>