Hi Jean

I have worked my way through the rest of the chapters and updated the to LibO.
I have not done any off the screen shots though.

I want to install Linux mainly to see what has happened on the desktop.  I use
Linux servers all the time but have not looked at the desktop for some time.
Once this is complete I will go through and update the screenshots if they
still need to be done.

Is there a guide on how to create the master document.

Also I found a mistake in the first chapter.  I had changed the text for the
hyperlink but not the link itself.  I have changed this and uploaded a new
version.

Regards

John Cleland