Hi all,

This document had already been proofread by Chad Lines and the images had
already been updated by Song and Sufyan using Radiance theme. As the question
still exists as to whether they should be updated using xp theme, I haven't
touched those images. The only work left for me was to update one image which
Chad had marked to be changed, and I have done that. I am assuming that the
documents in drafts except the first one are yet to be proofread/reviewed as I
cannot see any comments on them. Shall I do that?

Thanks
Jaimon