Sigrid Carrera schrieb:

With Version 3.3.3, the key combination is Ctrl+Shift+D for the
mentioned selection list. With 3.4.1 neither combination (Ctrl+D and
Ctrl+Shift+D) has any effect at all.

Hi,

the new combination is <alt+arrowdown>, at least for the German UI. For me that seems not userfriendly (2 hands required), additionally it's not mentioned in German LOCALHELP.

The LOCALHELP tex for <alt+arrowdown>, <alt+arrowup> seems to be wrong, it should decrease increase row height due to Help text, but it does not.

<alt+arrowleft> / <alt+arrowright> dercrease / increase column width as I read in LOCALHELP.

Can someone check, maybe file a bug report (and add me to CC, if he wants)?

Kind regards

Rainer