Tom Davies schrieb:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport
That might benefit from a bit of re-arranging and tidy-up.

Hi,

yes, those hints have been created step by step with growing knowledge and without and design, didactics and / or methodology. Currently there still are lots of changes, expecially on <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA-FAQ> and <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport_Details>. I believe that will be finished end of August, and then some rework to get those pages more uniform, well arranged and "nice" (instead of those "text deserts" they currently are) would be great. Unfotunately I am not talented for that at all.

Kind regards

Rainer.