Hello Hazel

I have had the same problem with all the Impress chapters that I am working on
and I am using the same settings as yourself. This happens on both my iMac and
my Toshiba laptop running Ubuntu. All the screen shots were inserted from file
and NOT as a link to a graphic. Is this a problem with the system used for LO
documents?

Regards

Peter