Hi guys,

I have a "weird" question. I joined this list some time ago and attached
my CV for you to see what my qualifications are (I haven't had time to
actively join the project yet, as I'm in the final stages of my studies,
but I've been following the discussions). I did a Google search for my name
and it seems like the .pdf file that I attached back then is being indexed
by Google. Is there some way to delete it from the mail archive or to at
least make it non-public...?

Thank you in advance!
Yana