Hi,

I have been working on Alfresco and here are the results:

1) I tried restoring the backup taken just before the upgrade, but
this did not yield the desired results. So I restored the repo to what
it was before my troubleshooting attempts.

2) I created new folders for the following:

Repository> English> Documentation> Impress Guide> Drafts
Repository> English> Documentation> Impress Guide> Proofing
Repository> English> Documentation> Base Guide> Drafts
Repository> English> Documentation> Calc Guide> Drafts
Repository> English> Documentation> Getting Started Guide> Drafts
Repository> English> Documentation> Writer Guide> Drafts
Repository> English> Documentation> Writer Guide> Published
Repository> Español> Guía de primeros pasos>1 Pendientes de traducir

In the new Draft folders, I restored the "Figures & Screenshots"
folders and the contents I found therein.

So basically it means we have a fully working repo again (no more
folders with red bar and no content, that couldn't be uploaded into).

But, whatever content that was in the folders below (same list as
above), would need to be restored from your local copies, the wiki,
etc.:

Repository> English> Documentation> Impress Guide> Drafts
Repository> English> Documentation> Impress Guide> Proofing
Repository> English> Documentation> Base Guide> Drafts
Repository> English> Documentation> Calc Guide> Drafts
Repository> English> Documentation> Getting Started Guide> Drafts
Repository> English> Documentation> Writer Guide> Drafts
Repository> English> Documentation> Writer Guide> Published
Repository> Español> Guía de primeros pasos>1 Pendientes de traducir

Alfresco is feeling very well now, is fully functional and resplendent
in its new version (the more-robust uploading was the main
improvement). I don't think we'd need to think about an upgrade for at
least a year to come (and maybe why even then?) as all previous little
issues that existed have now been cleared up.

The only other alternative would be to restore a disk image backup of
the server taken before Christmas and before the upgrade. But we'd
lose the upgrade (and that new uploading improvement, which was a
needed fix).

My 2 cents would be to re-upload material and go forward with what we
have. But what do you you guys think?

--
David Nelson