Hello Jean

Impress Guide
Chap 01 was published. I have a copy dated 28 Dec 2011, but not sure if it is
the one that was published.
Chap 02 I think I still have to have a look after Hazel did the proof of this
chapter. The copy on my iMac is dated 31 Dec 2011. Can you send me a copy of
Hazel's work so I can check if everything is OK.
Chap 03 and 04 I have downloaded and will look at them later this week.

I have also downloaded GS Chap 06 and will check this week.

Regards

Peter