Hello Hazel

Custom Animation is used to animate objects on the slide. I have already tried
this and can see it working.

What I cannot understand is why there are two ways of animating objects. The
explanations in the help system do not answer this question. Nor do they help
me in trying to write the user instructions.

I shall soldier on and check another presentation program to see how animation
works.

Regards

Peter