The Report section has been rewritten to include the basics for
using the Report Builder extension. It is now in the Draft folder  of
the Getting Started Guide folder. Along with it is a zip file of the
screenshots that I replaced throughout the chapter. The replaced
screenshots were probably taken before we went to the XP silver theme.
     Now if I could only get Chapter 2 of the Base Guide done before
Jean arrives back from the frozen south ...  I just might make it.

--Dan