Hi Cody,

On 3 February 2012 07:40, Cody Burke <ctbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello LibreOffice documentation team!
>
> I am a senior computer science major that needs to contribute a significant
> amount of time to an open source project as part of my software engineering
> class. I have chosen to spend this time contributing to LibreOffice.
>
> I would like an account to be created for me, so that I can login to the
> Alfresco platform.

I have created an account for you on odfauthors. The last thing I
remember about alfresco is, that we had some problems there that need
to be sorted out. In the meantime we're using our "old" system on
ODFAuthors.

You should have received an email with a link to change your password.

> I'm looking forward to contributing,

Welcome to the team - have fun.

Sigrid