Hello Jean and Tom

I can easily start upgrading 3.4 Impress to 3.5 Impress.

Chapters 1 to 5 Impress 3.4 would have to be upgraded as they are published or
very close to being published.

I have Chapter 6 Impress 3.4 already downloaded on my iMac ready to start an
upgrade to version 3.4 or 3.5.

I will download LO3.5 onto my very old Toshiba (my test laptop) to check the
differences with LO3.4.

Start upgrading to 3.5 - YES or NO? Not a problem for me.

Regards

Peter