Hi
Revised chapter 6 and placed on ODFAuthors.
Revised chapter 6 graphics file loaded to the Writer graphics folder too.

Regards
John

On 29/02/2012 23:35, Jean Weber wrote:
John, I know you changed some of the character styles info in Chapter
6, but I don't recall if this was mentioned.

(From Bug #40702) The section "Applying character styles" needs a hint
that to transfer only character style without paragraph style, you
have to press "Control" when you select the characters to what the
style should be transferred using 'Format Paintbrush' (See Writer Help
under heading "Copying Formatting With the Format Paintbrush"). I am
not sure whether "Control" is valid for all OS.

--Jean