Hi :)
Thanks :) Since Jean fixed you up with a login so fast i thought i could
play.  I've always thought it odd that web-mistress sounds quite raunchy
whereas web-master doesn't.  Nowadays orgs here seem to prefer
"web-designer" as a gender-neutral term.  I've not heard of web-people
before (except some vague memory of an amusingly arty William Hartnell's
Dr-Who 3 or 4 parter and, of course, Spiderman ('real' name Peter Parker))
Regards from