Hello Jay and Tom

The USA and UK are two countries separated by one language - English -
and the ne'er the twain shall meet ;-())))

Avoiding the use of the apostrophe is one thing we should consider. It does
help users whose mother tongue is not English because the grammar rules for the
apostrophe are difficult to understand with the possessive apostrophe being the
hardest. Comes from personal experience of working in several non-English
countries. Also, if you work in the aviation industry and use Simplified
English, the apostrophe is definitely out.

I always enjoy discussions like this as it is a break from the serious stuff.

Regards

Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com