On Saturday 28 April 2012, 16:45:45 Jean Weber wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 21:08, Nino Novak <nn.l...@kflog.org> wrote:
> > On Friday 27 April 2012, 07:24:14 Jean Weber wrote:
>
> >> [buggered-up x-refs]
> >
> > (Just some suggestions) [...]
>
> The problem occurs when I combine the individual chapters into a full
> document. Doesn't matter whether I use a master (global) document or
> start with one file and use "insert file" to add the other files to
> it. Some x-refs in most chapters, usually starting around half-way
> through each chapter, then go wrong. I don't know if there is a
> minimum number of chapters that causes the problem to occur.

In the German Doc Team we are producing global documents, too - maybe this
will lead to new insights.

> If/when I have time to do some testing, I would do much what you
> suggest.

It was not meant as a separate testing activity but rather what to do if
encountering such issues during normal productive work, thus "no" (or little)
extra work intended - just "freeze a snapshot of all documents in question".

Nino