On Sat, 2012-05-05 at 22:00 +1000, Jean Weber wrote:
> For those of you who may not see my announcement elsewhere, I have
> resigned from the Apache OpenOffice project management committee. I
> intend no further involvement with the AOO project.
>
> For me, contributing to a volunteer project must be enjoyable. I do
> not enjoy working with the AOO project.
>
> I do enjoy working with the LibreOffice project. I'm ready to take on
> the role of "leader" here, if this group still wants me to do so.
> (Don't worry, I won't be offended if you say no.)
>
> --Jean

+1

     Seems like you were already the "unofficial" leader. You were doing
wonderful too!
     Side note (the AOO chapter template): I noticed the new looks for
the Note/Tip/Caution "tables". I'm a little partial to the ones with a
graphic though. Lists could not be placed in them though. With some
experimenting, I found a way to eliminate that problem: use a frame.
Give the frame the background and border properties for OOoTip, OOoNote,
or OOoCaution. Also remove these properties from these three styles.
     Yes, I also am subscribed to the odfauthors mailing list. Very
seldom does anyone use it any more.

--Dan