Hello Yamini

If you are a subscriber to LibreOffice documentation forum then you will
receive emails from the forum.

If you do not want to receive these emails, then go to
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/ and unsubscribe.

This forum is used for anything to do with LO documentation and sometimes
postings are addressed to a specific person, but is for reading by all
subscribers.

Hope that helps.

Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com