Hi,

While looking for some documentation on Alfresco, I came across this wikipage
->
http://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/Help_Wanted#LibreOffice_Alfresco_Implementation
(The last on at the bottom of the page) The page says:

LibreOffice Alfresco Implementation

The LibreOffice project uses Alfresco to manage technical documentation. They
are looking for help customizing their Alfresco implementation (folder
structure, permissions, minor Share user interface tweaks, workflow, etc.).

Primary contact: David Nelson

Which says that the LibreOffice project is looking for people with Alfresco
knowledge to help them with their Alfresco implementation. While I may not be a
pro, but I would love to contribute in any way I can. I have worked on other
open source projects and have made contributions here and there and have
extensive experience in Document management and ECM.

So, are you guys still looking for help with Alfresco? Can I help? if Yes, How
do I get started?

Best Regards,
Sanket