Hi there,

My name is Lindsay Kemmlein, and I am interested in volunteering with the
documentation side of things in LibreOffice.  Is there room for me to be
involved?  I see I'm also supposed to request a user account on the
ODFAuthors website.

A bit about me.  I just graduated from Temple University with a degree in
German education, but I also have an interest writing. I worked as a
writing tutor/editor at my university writing center. We focused on helping
students with content strength and grammatical accuracy in academic
assignments (mostly essays, but also things like PowerPoint documents and
lab reports).

So, I'm interested in things like editing, proofreading, and reviewing. I'm
also hoping to gain a bit of experience with documentation writing.

I look forward to getting started!

Lindsay K