Hi Hazel,

Am 11.01.2013 18:34, schrieb Hazel Russman:
> On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 23:05:28 +0000 (GMT)
> Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Hi :)
>> Thanks Jean :) Good to know.  I think this is the tasks list?
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/UserGuideTasks#Base_Handbook
>> Ch1 & 6 (JHW and DEL) are checked out but there are plenty of
>> others. Regards from
>> Tom :)
>>
> Looks like someone's put me down for translating the reports chapter.
>
> If Robert can mail me the latest version, I'll get down to it.

Isn't it the version at this place:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-handbook/reviewed/base-h-b-ch6-reports/view

All I have reviewed I have updated there.
I hope you aren't looking for a newer German version. We will update the
German Handbuch when LO 4.0.1 would be the actual version. But it isn't
ready yet.

Regards

Robert