Hello Tom

I was going to do a 3.6 version, but now I shall be going to a 4.0 version. I
have already completed the Calc chapter for the Getting Started Guide version
4.0.

If time allows, I may put together a 3.6 version of the Calc guide. Ask me in a
couple of months.

Regards

Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com