Thanks, Dave, for this and previous notes. I had caught several of those
mid-numbered sublists, but obviously overlooked others. That is exactly the
sort of embarrassing errors that other people see and my gaze skips right past.

Yes, there is a discrepancy in the use of Tab and Page in dialogs, which we
need to standardise. I don't recall what the latest consensus is on this
subject, or indeed if we've reached a consensus. Nor is that the only
inconsistency in usage that needs to be fixed.

--Jean