Hello Dan

I have had similar sort of emails about Google Plus from people I do not know
but looking as if they came from people in the Document Foundation. I simply
deleted the emails straight away as unsolicited emails looking genuine can
easily be nasty spam.

To me, if people want in the Document Foundation want to join you to join their
circle, then they should contact you personally first before sending out the
invite.

I have looked at Google Plus, but have not joined. I am still not sure of its
security and probably get inundated with friend request, just like Facebook.

Regards

Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com